The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. It is given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
And now, for the answers to the questions:
When did you start your first blog and if it is not the current one about what it was?
I kept a Multiply site around 2007 – 2010, and it was mostly about music and events I went to, and sometimes personal stuff. I rarely wrote it in it though because at that time, I switched into a job that had me move around a lot.
Dream travel destination?
Batanes! It has such a beautiful landscape, and from the stories, wonderful people, too.
Name one book/movie that has inspired you
“The Shawshank Redemption“ is one movie I find inspiring, how Andy Dufrense didn’t let himself rot in prison but rather use his skills to transform the life of everyone around him (and he ended up exposing the warden, too). He also found his way out carefully and creatively too, with a lot of patience.
What countries have you traveled to?
Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, South Korea, Japan. I’d want to keep coming back to Japan, though I target to visit Tunisia, too.
Tell something funny that has happened for you in plane
A group of middle-aged men kept ordering cans of beer throughout the flight so they got pretty drunk towards the end of the trip. As the plane was about to land, one of them went, “wheeee!
What is your own favorite post from your blog?
That would be my recount of climbing Umeda Floating Garden Observatory. I’m masochist that way. Haha!
Another one is my post about Singapore Botanic Gardens.
What are your three must listen road trip songs?
夏恋 and 2C の彼女from SID; L’Arc~en~Ciel’s songs (especially songs from True and Heavenly).
Do you believe in destiny?
Yes, I believe there are no accidents.
Share your secret blogging advice with everyone
Stick to your blog’s purpose. Why are you keeping it? What do you want to share?
Train, car, ship or plane travel? Which one do you prefer?
I prefer plane and train travels especially scenic trips. Manila’s MRT not counted.
Introduce your blog in three words
Lost and Found ^-^
So there 🙂 In turn, I’m nominating the following:
and here are my questions:
- What got you into travelling?
- What place is on the top of your bucket list?
- Cityscape or nature?
- Are you more of a planner or are you more spontaneous?
- What’s the longest flight you’ve been in, and how did you spend your time?
- What’s the most exotic food you’ve ever eaten?
- What is the number one place in your country that you recommend?
- Do you collect mementos from your trips? What are those?
- Who or what inspired you to write?
- What’s your favorite time of the day?
- What do you miss most about home when you travel?
Hope you enjoyed reading and in answering the questions too 🙂 spread the sunshine!